At Vouga we are aware that we are facing a dynamic and changing world. We constantly seek to boost our clients’ businesses in all areas.
Our experience has shown us that it is necessary to offer versatile, creative, and innovative solutions for entrepreneurs and the tech and venture capital ecosystem.
Therefore, our firm has created the first department specialized in Venture Capital matters (Vouga VCA) in Paraguay, the firm has been at the forefront in providing legal services in the matter for national and international investors, as well as entrepreneurs and startups.
Our interdisciplinary team composed by young and experienced lawyers provides personalized advice to our clients, in operations of all kinds and with the aim of developing and consolidating their investments, projects and businesses.
Although this department is characterized by adapting and understanding the special needs of our clients, among the services covered by this practice, we advise in:
- Elaboration of basic documents for startups (NDAs, MOUs, etc.).
- Incorporation of companies (EAS, SA, SRL) and shareholder agreements (SAFE agreements).
- Structuring, negotiating and closing venture capital transactions, including preferred shares and convertible debt.
- Financing operations at all stages of a startup, pre-seed, seed, early, growth, etc.
- Formation of venture capital funds.
- Advise to venture capital funds and angel investors.
- Execution of investment and exit strategies.
- Due Diligence processes.
Vouga VCA was created to enable our clients to overcome the obstacles they encounter when innovating.
“Some see risk as a reason not to try. Some see it as an obstacle to overcome. The risk is the same; to try or not depends on your perspective.”