Our Capital Markets team is one of the pioneers and most experienced in this matter in Paraguay.
Our team has actively participated in capital market operations, both nationally and internationally. In addition, it regularly advises national and international companies on regulatory issues related to the securities market. Likewise, our team advises the Bolsa de Valores de Asunción S.A. (BVA).
Our services on this matter include assisting companies in:
- Issuance of debt securities (bonds) by issuing companies or through trusts, in in the national and international market (Reg S / 144A).
- Issuance of shares by companies in public offerings.
- Registration of book-entry shares and/or conversion of certificated shares to book-entry shares
- Securitization of assets.
- Incorporation of brokerage firms and other regulated entities and procedures for their authorization to operate.
- Memorandums and legal opinions on regulatory aspects related to capital market matters.
- Broad and limited due diligence of Paraguayan companies in the securities market industry.
- Comprehensive advise in securities market matters.
- Comprehensive advise on incorporation, organization and operation of a commodity exchange, and registration and authorizations required for commodity brokers.
\ GLT Brokerage Firm
We advised a foreign group, GLT, in all procedures before the National Securities Commission (CNV), the Asunción Stock Exchange (BVA) and other public entities for the constitution and registration of a new brokerage firm in Paraguay. We currently provide comprehensive legal advice to the client.
\ Largest development finance institution in Latin America
Engaged by an international development financial institution to assist in the structuring of a public works infrastructure fund to be developed by central government and regional entities.
We advised a world-class cooperative, Oikocredit, in the structuring and implementation of an international loan scheme through which the cooperative will finance Paraguayan companies.