Vouga Advogados' strict adherence to the principle of continuous improvement enables our professionals to keep up with cutting-edge technology and the legal developments that accompany it. We advise our clients on a wide range of IT-related matters, including:
- Software licensing agreements.
- Source code escrow agreements.
- Software and hardware development agreements.
- Content provision agreements.
- IT services and hardware maintenance agreements.
- Electronic data interchange agreements.
- Servicios de Internet y web hosting.
- Privacy policies as well as terms and conditions of web pages.
- Drafting of internal policies on the use of Internet and e-mail.
- Import and export of software and hardware.
- Specific agreements related to the Internet.
- Digital and electronic signature.
- Registro de dominios de Internet.
- Cybersquatting (cybersquatting).
- Management of intellectual property rights in IT projects.
We successfully represented the main Paraguayan credit bureau company, against a fraudulent action through which the defendant sought to obtain illicit compensation.
MasterCard / McCann Erickson in lawsuits related to intellectual property
We represented one of the most important credit card processing network companies in the world and a network of leading advertising agencies worldwide, in two lawsuits for alleged infringement of Intellectual Property rights.
We assisted one of the largest Chinese technology companies in the world in the process of updating its internal policies, in accordance with local regulations, regarding privacy issues in key sectors for its business such as: cloud computing, cyber security, Internet of Things (IoT), virtual assistants and app store.