Vouga Advogados' strict adherence to the principle of continuous improvement enables our professionals to keep up with cutting-edge technology and the legal developments that accompany it. We advise our clients on a wide range of IT-related matters, including:
- Software licensing agreements.
- Source code escrow agreements.
- Software and hardware development agreements.
- Content provision agreements.
- IT services and hardware maintenance agreements.
- Electronic data interchange agreements.
- Servicios de Internet y web hosting.
- Privacy policies as well as terms and conditions of web pages.
- Drafting of internal policies on the use of Internet and e-mail.
- Import and export of software and hardware.
- Specific agreements related to the Internet.
- Digital and electronic signature.
- Registro de dominios de Internet.
- Cybersquatting (cybersquatting).
- Management of intellectual property rights in IT projects.
\ Largest soft drinks bottler, in contract restructuring during Covid-19
Advised the sole distributor of one of the world´s largest soft drink companies on the re-negotiation of several contracts with clients, particularly with those clients most affected by the pandemic, such as restaurants and bars.
\ World leader in personal care products, in regulatory matters
Advised a leading global company in personal care products analyzing the implications and legality, as well as the follow-up of the parliamentary process, of three bills presented in Congress through which it was intended to control the prices of products considered essential during the pandemic.
\ Largest soft drink bottler, in adaptation of contracts to antitrust regulations
Assisted a major soft drinks company by analysing under competition law various clauses used in contracts with its clients, taking into account the soft drinks company´s high market share in Paraguay.